Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 23 - I can't believe I'm in single digits

Ahhh Day 23 one week until I'm done with the challenge - the question remains will I fit into my last pair of jeans?  That is yet to be answered and I'm traveling this weekend - a little scary!

B - Americano with my coconut milk creamer (coconut milk, blended with cinnamon and nutmeg)
L - Chili
S - two elk sticks, coconut milk smoothie, and some cherries
D - I stir-fried some cauliflower, this was yummy and made on the fly, and added it to my chili

Stir-fried cauliflower

1 head cauliflower (chopped small)
3 tbls coconut oil
salt, pepper, cayenne pepper

I heated the oil, added the cauliflower and season and let it cook stirring occasionally.  Super yummy and really fast - will use this in the future.

I had a great strength workout and then did some interval rowing, really working on getting some cardio back.  I sure wish I would have taken a body fat percentage before starting paleo, I have a feeling I am loosing fat, but am not sure and it would be fun thing to look at next week.  My Mom sent me a picture of me at Christmas that is really depressing and I am going to post it and a picture of me in the same dress now, I think that will be enough to show the change in my body comp.

Now off to shower and get me and the puppers ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment