Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 25 - Feeling Great!

Had an awesome workout today - thanks Ken for giving me the help and direction!  I did the Crossfit Endurance workout on top of my strength work (squat day).  I am squatting, ok it is to a box, and it is with hardly any weight, but everyone starts somewhere.  Endurance work was a row:  Row 1 minute, rest 50 sec, row 1 minute, rest 40 sec, row 1 min, rest 30 ----- so on and then back up again.  It was tough, but worth it.  I am having so much fun in the gym again and feel really challenged!

B - Americano, with coconut milk
L - Chili over cauliflower
S - Elk stick, cherries, and coconut milk smoothie (only had a few drinks of this)
D - two eggs with a big bowl of chili (thank goodness I made that chili on Sunday!)

I cleaned out the fridge and froze stuff and made some snacks for my traveling booty tomorrow.  I just need to shower, pack, and get my ass to bed!  I am super excited about spending my sisters birthday with her.  I have not spent a birthday with her in 18 years, how does that happen?  It is pretty sad, but I am so excited to go home and hang out with her!

My posts may be limited this weekend, but I'll catch up on Sunday or Monday to finish up this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment