Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 24 - I am forgetting what day it is now...

Really busy and somewhat stressful day at work, I also took Ms. Layla to the vet today, it looks like she has kennel cough.  Which means that Aunt Tina cannot watch her this weekend (we can't have the Changer's getting sick), this left me with few options as all my friends that can help out have dogs and the vet said she is probably still contagious.  I am going home this weekend for my sisters birthday, I haven't gone home for her birthday for 18 years...
Chance to the rescue, he said he will watch her, I know it is a burden on him and I feel really bad about it, but she will be comfortable here and hopefully get better and that way after next week she will be about back to normal.  They say 4 to 6 weeks with Kennel cough and it's been a week, I guess I didn't plan well for if she is sick and I am traveling....

On the plus side - paleo is awesome and I feel awesome!  I am going to stick with this through Feb, I am thinking I will be able to see ab muscles by my birthday!  So, we will track to that.  I will have a few cheats at the beginning of Feb and a tequila tasting at the end of Feb, but other then those planned cheats I believe it is going to be straight back on it.

B - Americano - with coconut milk
L - Chili with cauliflower
S - elk stick and some cherries
D - stir-fried cauliflower (riced), with coconut ammino's and red bell peppers, and some pepper'd shrimp

Dinner - I totally threw this together at the last minute, I had some peppers I need to dice and freeze and figured I'd throw some in with my cauliflower that I was making to use up and put in the chili.  The stir-fry smelled so good that I added the ammino's and figured it wouldn't go with the chili any longer so I de-thawed some shrimps, flash fried them and wah-la a totally different and completely yummy dinner.  I now have 4 more servings of chili in the freezer, 3 baggies of red bell peppers (great for eggs), a baggie of stir-fried cauliflower for last minute meal, and a bunch of stuff used up before I travel!  Fewwwww,  now I need to pack and order some Vit C for the puppers.

Can you believe it is only 7 more days?  It feels like the time has flown by, this weekend should be interesting, but I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment